Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: skating sucks

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i went skating today.... first time in a
    loooooong time... my fucking legs hurt like
    a mofo... the employee told me that it was
    a good thing, showed that i was getting some
    exercise or some shit... i wanted to kick
    her in my teeth... but my legs wouldn't have
    been able to make the round trip....

    i fell.... on my knee... that sucked....

    i looked like a dufus...


    just wanted to comment...


    FYI -- don't go skating

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kaninchen's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2004
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Skates are dumb. Ice skates are dumb and cold.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the last time i went roller skating, i broke my arm...

    the last time i went ice skating, i nealy broke my leg...


    i agree....skating (of any sort) sucks

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner oranges's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2003
    Posts
    4,036
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    holy fuck skating is awesome!! was is ice skating or just normal skating? we used to do it so much as younger kids

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    er... regular skating.

    and yeah... sure... had it been about 20 years
    ago, i could skate your ass into the ground.
    i skated every day of my life when i was younger.

    but considering i haven't skated in ages,
    i think i have an excuse [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner oranges's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2003
    Posts
    4,036
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you americans are just a bunch of pussys [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Mystyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2001
    Posts
    1,252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *raises hand* Absolufreakinlutely.....

    lol

    I have not been on skates since I was knee high to a grasshopper.... and you could not pay enough to get me in skates... I would probably break something I did not know I had....

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Kaninchen's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2004
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by oranges:
    you americans are just a bunch of pussys [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">No.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner oranges's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2003
    Posts
    4,036
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member Babi BootifuL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    5,215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Skating rocks!
    A few years back I used to skate alllll the time.. I loved it.. I wanted to be a girl trick/street skater.. but I found that because I wear clothes which show skin (mainly on my arms..) I couldn't handle the bruises.

    My older bro doesn't really skate much anymore.. but he did, and fark he was getting bloody good at it.. If he ever see's this post, his head will burst.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •